There are many Easter Eggs, or references to other movies, television, etc., in the film Moana. This page contains a list of all known Easter Eggs and a link to videos down at the bottom.
- When Chief Tui accidentally bumps the side of the fale with his hand, the first tapa cloth to fall down is of Marshmallow from Frozen.
- The sea turtle resembles Squirt from Finding Dory.
- Moana Waialiki packs away Olaf's hand and carrot nose in her cargo department.
- Maui turns into Sven, from Frozen, when he first gets his hook back.
- A tapa cloth during "Where You Are" pictures the directors of the film, Ron Clements and John Musker.
- Another tapa cloth is the magic carpet from Aladdin.
- Aladdin's magic lamp is on Tamatoa's back.
- Maui's Statue is like unto Prince Eric's statue from Ariel.
- The sloth monster resembles Flash from Zootopia.
- One of Maui's tattoos resembles the Chain Chomp from Mario.
- Flounder from The Little Mermaid briefly appears during the song "You're Welcome."
- One of the Kakamora's faces resembles Baymax from Big Hero 6.
- Godzilla can be seen when Moana first enters Lalotai.
- The iconic Mickey Mouse is made up of three stones in Tamatoa's lair.
- The golden flower from Tangled comes back to life at the end of the movie.
- Wreck-it-Ralph appears during the credits in a tapa cloth design.
- Tamatoa makes a reference to Sebastian from The Little Mermaid in the after-credits scene.
- Baby Moana guiding a sea turtle with a leaf is a reference to Stitch from Lilo and Stitch, who did the same.
- One tattoo on Maui's chest depicts the second star to the right, making it a reference to Peter Pan.
- The directors can also be found at the tribe meeting.
- The hammer head shark from Finding Dory appears during "You're Welcome" about the same time as Flounder.
- Maui's Statue's most falling off is alike to Aladdin's sphinx's nose falling off.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.