Moana (younger sister)
Gramma Tala † (grandmother)
unnamed grandfather †
unnamed great grandfather †
Matai Vasa † (ancestor)
|Powers and Abilities|
Moana's Brothers are nine cut characters from Disney's Moana.
Another concept was a race between Moana and her brothers at the beginning of the film, in which she beat them.
- Brother #1: The leader, much like his father, Chief Tui.
- Brother #2: The warrior.
- Brother #3: The artist/dreamer, and whom Moana feels closest to.
- Brother #4: Wakaroa, the easygoing lovable big guy.
- Brother #5 and 6: Twins who were amazing at rowing in synchronicity.
- Brother #7: A lady's man and a great dancer.
- Brother #8: The annoying loud one.
- Brother #9: The aloof weird one.
- Their designer, Minkyu Lee, has stated that the way the brothers wear their lavalavas (the garments around their waist) reflect their personalities.